What can we say? This international superstar is not stopping. Justin Bieber is on his way to conquer the No.1 spot on the Billboard 200 chart again with his newly released fifth album Believe Acoustic, and this could be a remarkable record for outstripping the chart-topping position in four consecutive years.
Barging into the arena originally as a YouTube sensation with a dashing face that magnetizes teenage girls, the Canadian young lad got back to plucking strings last December and have since released an entirely acoustic album that comprises of re-works from the parent album Believe and 3 new songs Nothing Like Us, Yellow Raincoat and I Would.
Believe Acoustic has been predicted to sell a total of 190,000 copies in the first week. Just how big can the album get?
So in support of Believe Acoustic and to celebrate its imminent success, we are giving away 3 sets of the following items to Beliebers, all thanks to Universal Music Singapore! Each set will include
One lucky winner will also win Biebs' Believe album as well!
We’ve made it so easy for you to snag one set for yourself!
1. Follow us on Twitter.
2. Tweet the following message:
As Long As You Love Him, @spinorbinmusic is giving away 3 sets of Bieber treats! http://t.co/tlFIWaOp
If you want them, you've got to be fast and furious!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Open to Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines residents only.
2. All entries must be received before 21:00 hours on Feb 12, 2013.
3. Multiple tweets are allowed but each Twitter account will only be entitled to one winning chance.
4. Representative of Spin or Bin Music will randomly pick three (3) tweets amongst all eligible tweets. Spin or Bin Music’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained about Spin or Bin Music’s decision.
5. Spin or Bin Music reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
6. Winner will receive a tweet/ DM from Spin or Bin Music with further instructions on how to claim the prize.